- Document #:
- Document type:
- Submitted by:
- Yuta Michimura
- Updated by:
- Yuta Michimura
- Document Created:
- 22 Dec 2018, 11:21
- Contents Revised:
- 08 Feb 2019, 19:15
- DB Info Revised:
- 08 Feb 2019, 19:17
- Example sensitivity curves for the KAGRA upgrade.
In the zip file, there are 6 sensitivity data files for KAGRA
- bKAGRA.txt: Latest estimated KAGRA sensitivity, DRSE
- KAGRAplusLF.txt: Upgrade plan candidate focused on low frequencies (near term upgrade)
- KAGRAplusHF.txt: Upgrade plan candidate focused on high frequencies (near term upgrade)
- KAGRAplus40kg.txt: Upgrade plan candidate to use heavier mirror to improve mid-frequencies (near term upgrade)
- KAGRAplusFDSQZ.txt: Upgrade plan candidate to inject frequency dependent squeezing (filter cavity) to improve both low and high frequencies (near term upgrade
- KAGRAplusCombined.txt: Upgrade plan candidate to combine technologies for broadband twofold improvement
For comparison and network calculations, LIGO and Virgo data are also included in the zip file:
- aLIGO.txt: Design sensivity for Advanced LIGO with coating thermal noise update
- Aplus.txt: Design sensitivity for the upgrade of Advanced LIGO, A+
- AdV.txt: Design sensitivity for Advanced Virgo with recent update to use broadband configuration
- AdVplus.txt: Design sensitivity for the upgrade of Advanced Virgo
See readme.pdf for the details of each sensitivity curve.
- v2: Maximum input power and filter cavity related parameters updated. See readme.pdf for details.
v3: Updated AdVplus.txt with official sensitivity data in the most recent Observation Scenario Paper (ver 20190122, LIGO-P1200087-v48).
DocDB Version 8.7.10, contact
Document Database Administrators